As we look back on the past 5 months, we are in awe at all that we have been given and all the ways that God has blessed our efforts. We hope the news below encourages you.
- Each child has gained at least 10 pounds due to receiving consistent food at HFL.
- The boys recently told staff that they wanted to be baptized! Their holistic growth is evident by the physical, psychological, relational and spiritual transformations they are experiencing. This kind of holistic change is exactly what we’ve been praying for.
- We continue to receive positive reports from HFL’S partnering organizations regarding staff leadership, each boy’s development, and the overall infrastructure of HFL.
- Claude: A boy we worked with last summer, Claude, was formerly in a children’s program called AEE, but is now back on the streets. HFL staff is considering accepting him into the home.
- Grants: We have an opportunity through Moody Bible Institute to receive $15-20,000. These funds would be allocated for self-sufficiency promotion, reserve funds, and infrastructure