- We began renting a house in an area called Kabuga in Kigali Rwanda. The house has four bedrooms, a living room, and three cottages. These cottages will serve as the living quarters for the cook, a prayer room, and as an office. Housed in a quiet neighborhood and lined with a fence, this property suits our needs very well.
- Josiane and Chantal also did some shopping for the home and boys. They bought all the necessary items to begin running the home, along with clothes for the boys.
- Josiane and Chantal went to the prison to get the boys. However, when they got there, they were told that three of the boys, Habimana, Claude, and Bikoti had been accepted into a program called African Evangelist Enterprise. This is a Christian organization that runs throughout Africa and takes care of orphans until they are in University. These three boys are now living at the AEE center, and Josiane told us they are very happy to be accepted into their program.
- While at the prison, two other young boys, ages five and seven, began crying and begging to come to HFL. Josiane and Chantal couldn’t abandon them, so they are currently in our program also. We have 10 boys living at the home, and we have been told that they are doing very well and are pleased with their new and different lives.
Donators and Donations-
- If you have pledged to commit monthly, don’t forget to start sending your donations in.
- Our website now has PayPal monthly, which means you can sign up on our website (http://www.hopeforlife.us/) to have funds taken out of you account automatically each month.
- Send Checks to :
617 Dayton St., Ste. 2
Edmonds, WA 98020
**Make the check out to Breakthrough Partners, BUT make sure to write Hope for Life, Megan Swanson or Hilliary Anderson somewhere on the check so that the Breakthrough Staff knows to designate your gift to us!
- We are still short on monthly funds, so please be praying for us!
From the boys and our staff, thank you for your life giving support, encouragement, and prayers!