Here are a few of the highlights:
- The HFL home moved to a new location. The new house is even better as it has 4 bedrooms, a dining room, living room and 2 indoor bathrooms.
- The boys and staff have designated every Wednesday as a prayer day at the home They spend their evenings praying and hearing guest ministers from their community. They invite all HFL supporters to join them in prayer and fasting on Wednesdays.
- Play For Hope, a Rwandan sports ministry, worked with our kids last month. They had a great time forming relationships with other kids and the Play For Hope staff while improving their soccer skills—an activity they rarely got to enjoy living on the streets.
The boys continue to study and are now excitedly learning English in remedial school!
- We continue to be short on monthly financial commitments. Please join us in lifting up this request to God.
- Yves, the boy featured below, is having difficulty in school. Pray for him to be able to follow along in class and to not give up in his studies.